Brasso Liquid Metal Polish 048442

by Brasso
£3.49 GBP

Longer lasting shine.
Metal polish.
Longer Lasting Shine excellent results on brass, copper, stainless steel and chrome.
Precaution: Flammable. Toxic to aquatic organisms may cause long-term asdverse affects in the aquatic environment. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT SWALLOW. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or lable. Do not empty into drains. Vapour may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Do not use near fire or flames.

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed